We Buy California Houses for Cash vs. Listing with Agent
Even in a market such as California, it’s a good idea to look at your options. You should consider whatever will best help you reach your goals with the sale of your house. Of course, you will probably get a higher price listing with a real estate agent. But, with the traditional route, there are costs that will eat some of your profit. The timeframe to sell is also longer and more unpredictable. Also consider the additional stress versus selling to us. Here, we break it down for you on which option will suit you best.
|Listing with a Real Estate Agent||SOLD To We Buy CA Houses|
|Fees and Commissions:||6% is paid by you (the seller)||NONE|
|Who Pays Closing Costs?:||2%||NONE – We pay all costs|
|Financing & Inspection Contingency*:||Yes, buyers can fall through||NONE|
|Appraisal Needed:||Yes, the sale is often subject to appraisal||NONE – We make cash offers|
|Average Days Until Sold:||~ 90 Days||IMMEDIATE CASH OFFER|
|Number of Showings:||It Depends||Just Us|
|Closing Date:||45 days after accepting an offer||The Date Of YOUR CHOICE|
|Who Pays For Repairs?:||Negotiated During Inspection Period||NONE – We pay for all repairs|
The Many Benefits of Selling to Investors:
- TIME: Once you accept our offer, the clock starts. We can have cash in your hand in days or weeks, not months. You can sell your property fast and skip paying any more utility payments, taxes, insurance, utilities, mortgage payments, etc. If you list your house and wait to close… you have to factor in all of the carrying costs associated with holding the property during that time. Some houses take 6 months to a year to close.
- ENERGY: Skip all the repairs. Skip cleaning too! As a matter of fact, leave whatever you don’t want. We love dirty houses and we love houses that need some work.
- MONEY: We pay any fees associated with closing. In some cases, we even pay the closing costs. We are a professional home buyer, therefore, we make it easy for you. What we offer you is what you get, minus any mortgage payoff, liens, code violations, etc.
- STRESS: When you add up the time you could save by working with California Houses for Cash, the no-hassle experience, and the money you’ll save, it’s already a win. But, what about the stress of selling? Dealing with agents, showings, open houses, cleaning, staging, etc. can all add to the stress of moving. Also, there is a lot of uncertainty. Very often, buyers fail to perform and your house has to go back on the market. We are the buyers so your sale is guaranteed with us.
Are we a good option for you? Discover this for yourself. Just fill out the form below or give us a call! Our process is simple. You have nothing to lose by getting an offer (no obligation and no pressure).
*An inspection contingency gives the buyer time to do an inspection and back out of the sale or negotiate a new price if there are needed repairs. If seller and buyer can’t come to an agreement, the buyer has the right to cancel.
* A financing contingency allows the buyer to back out if they can’t obtain a loan or if the home doesn’t appraise for the value that the bank stipulates.